We are dedicated to developing exceptional early childhood and home based programs for families with children 0-5 years.
NEW Website Map
What We Offer
- GGK® Next Generation Prenatal-36 Months Curriculum Series
- Growing Great Kids® Next Generation for Preschoolers
- Curricula & Certification Seminars
- Play With Me! Manuals
- RISE: Recovery-Impact-Support-Empower
- SOAR…The Effective Home Visitor Series
- Elevate…The Advanced Practice Series
- Partner Support
- Tech Support
- Ordering Materials
- FAQs for Existing Partners
- Budgeting and Pricing
- Current Catalog
New to Great Kids?
- Why do programs choose Great Kids?
- Program Administrators
- For Direct Service Staff
- For Parents
- FAQs for New Customers
About Great Kids?
- Resource Overview
- Research-based Curriculum
- Model Alignment
- Protective Factors
- Video Podcast Series
- Parent’s Place Newsletter
As your non-profit partner, Great Kids is committed to building the competencies of parents and the professionals who work in programs and serve parents and their pre-birth to age five children.
We believe that every interaction should create joy, enthusiasm, learning, and reflections for the family, as well as the practitioner, and supporting programs to achieve these outcomes is the mission of Great Kids.
What home visitors and parents are saying about Great Kids.
“The Growing Great Kids curriculum means that I have the opportunity of sharing such valuable information and lots of information with families that I serve. Information that has been researched and is evidence based, but not only that, information that is very supporting and encouraging in understanding parenting. "