Parenting & Socialization Group Curriculum
Great Kids Together offers a versatile design that can meet the needs of various programs. This is a standalone curriculum with no prior Growing Great Kids experience or certification needed, and aligns with Head Start’s Socialization standards!
Order GK Together today
Look inside the curriculum and experience the facilitator’s guide
Want to see more? Schedule a time to connect!
FACILITATE GROUPS WITH EASE
- 2 hours of independent online learning
- Includes the GK Together manual
- Use this curriculum on its own or in combination with the GGK curriculum
- Organized lesson plans, including in-person and virtual instructions
- Activities that support multiple developmental areas for children
- Facilitator-led parent discussions centered around the Protective Factors proven to promote positive family outcomes
- Opportunities for parents to discuss and practice a relationship-building Daily Do
Who Is This For?
- Any program or individual that would like to facilitate a group for parents and children
A New Daily Do
“I think the 4 Me’s is a great Daily Do to use with families because it’s simple and straightforward while encompassing all aspects of the original Daily Do’s. Families reported using the 4 Me’s with their children after group.”
– GK Together pilot participant
Interested in purchasing more than one family-strengthening curricula? We have money-saving packages for you! From supporting families to grow their resilience — play-based parenting group curriculum — to giving parents in recovery hope… you’ll find support in our most popular curricula conveniently bundled together to offer you the best value!
Throughout the US and Canada