Great Kids, Inc.
offers consultation for E/HS on-site compliance reviews. During a 5 day on site planning or mock review visit, our experienced consultants:
- Provide step-by-step coaching and recommendations for implementing your program design and utilizing organizational and curriculum tools that comply with Head Start protocols.
- Conduct a mock review of all aspects of the monitoring process your E/HS program will undergo, providing you with detailed recommendations for bringing your program into compliance on all Head Start Protocols.
What can you expect during our E/HS Planning and Program Compliance Monitoring consultation visits focus?
GKI-E/HS consultants have over 20 years of early childhood education, Early Head Start management with center based and home visiting experience, spend 4.5 days on-site reviewing with you the E/HS program areas listed below. Using the compliance questions from the Head Start Monitoring Protocol, they provide you with strength-based support, detailed feedback and coaching aimed at organizing required documentation, as well as offering strategies for responding to the questions typically asked during a Compliance Review. Our consultations focus on these program components:
- Health Services
- Nutritional Services
- Safe Environments
- Transportation Services
- Disabilities Services
- Mental Health Services
- Family and Community Services
- Educational and Early Child Development Services
- Program Design and Management
- Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment and Attendance