Consultation for Program Compliance
Great Kids, Inc. offers consultation for E/HS on-site compliance reviews. During a 5 day on site planning or mock review visit, our experienced consultants:
- Provide step-by-step coaching and recommendations for implementing your program design and utilizing organizational and curriculum tools that comply with Head Start protocols.
- Conduct a mock review of all aspects of the monitoring process your E/HS program will undergo, providing you with detailed recommendations for bringing your program into compliance on all Head Start Protocols.
What can you expect during our E/HS Planning and Program Compliance Monitoring consultation visits focus?
GKI-E/HS consultants have over 20 years of early childhood education, Early Head Start management with center based and home visiting experience, spend 4.5 days on-site reviewing with you the E/HS program areas listed below. Using the compliance questions from the Head Start Monitoring Protocol, they provide you with strength-based support, detailed feedback and coaching aimed at organizing required documentation, as well as offering strategies for responding to the questions typically asked during a Compliance Review. Our consultations focus on these program components:
- Health Services
- Nutritional Services
- Safe Environments
- Transportation Services
- Disabilities Services
- Mental Health Services
- Family and Community Services
- Educational and Early Child Development Services
- Program Design and Management
- Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment and Attendance
How are Great Kids Compliance Monitoring Mock Reviews structured?
- Our Consultant will spend 4 days reviewing the EHS program components listed above, using the current Head Start Monitoring Protocol.
- Interviews, observations of home visits, supervision and classroom interactions, in addition to file reviews will be used to determine compliance to protocol questions
- On Day 5, feedback related to the entire review will be detailed, with coaching for a successful Head Start Compliance Review being provided.
How will you benefit from a Great Kids Compliance Mock Review Consultation?
- Specific feedback and acknowledgement for the program components and documentation that are in good order for your Compliance Review.
- Strength-based, skill-enhancing, detailed feedback on program components and documentation which could be determined by your Head Start Reviewer as out of compliance, with specific recommendations for strengthening.
- The knowledge and confidence to respond to potentially challenging questions that could be posed by the HS Review Team during your Compliance Monitoring visit
- Strategies and organizational tools for continuous, internal quality improvement monitoring
Back to top
Affordable CURRICULUM WITH NO RECURRING COSTS
For information about Growing Great Kids Curriculum Seminars, Call: 1-800-906-5581